• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Cheaters in champ?

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

Re: Cheaters in champ?

Postby Jack Daniels » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Too many words from people here.

GUYS.
    CbbK will only ban both players, in a case like this, when he has evidence of colluding, or, planning out and agreeing to the cheating. He can read all private chats. If he has evidence of it, he will ban both players from the champ. If he does not, he will only possibly punish 1 player. in this case, both players have been punished...so I am confident CbbK has some type of evidence found in private chats. Especially after reading this remark:

"it's totaly justified. Lilo, I'm sure you know why you got it."

so guys, please remember that CbbK is extremely fair and justified. He doesn't go suspending people from championships willy-nilly. he only does it if there is hard evidence. so please, have faith, and believe in CbbK. he doesn't suspend people from championships, un-justifiable. Cmon! Give the man the benefit of the doubt here, and some respect!

CbbK:
    Thanks for looking into it carefully, as you always do, and dishing out the resolutions as they need to be :mrgreen:
    Jack Daniels

Postby Starnatic » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Thanks Muk, at least one is able to see both hands here.
    I hope you guys are proud of sacring new players!

This: "it's totaly justified. Lilo, I'm sure you know why you got it." is a bad joke. People always say that when they are realizing their faults, but don't want to admit it.

"so guys, please remember that CbbK is extremely fair and justified. He doesn't go suspending people from championships willy-nilly. he only does it if there is hard evidence. so please, have faith, and believe in CbbK. he doesn't suspend people from championships, un-justifiable. Cmon! Give the man the benefit of the doubt here, and some respect! "

...well Jack. First of all: Of course I am thankful for all the work he had and still has with this site. Because of him I have a lot of fun here.
    But on the other hand I dont remeber cbbk is exrtremely fair. I dont remember cbbk at all. I never talked to him before, I never saw him in lobby, I never played with him or saw him in champ. I don't know him. Maybe you know him better,ok. So you can trust in his words, I can't,sorry. But I know Lilo, I trust in his words.

"he only does it if there is hard evidence."
    Yeah the hard evidence that Lilo and Dominos are new here. They won't read the forum or ask, why they were suspended, just do it to get the guys in forum happy, jaja^^
    - and of course - get good friends in the final, not a guy who is playing his first champ.
    Such good evidence.
    Starnatic

Postby Jack Daniels » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:41 am

*facepalm*
    Jack Daniels

Postby .com » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:06 am

Starnatic,

I understand your concern since the player(s) are close to you. Please understand that the Championships are a very important part of this game we all love, and there are rules that ensure fairness for everyone. It may be true that your friend was not aware of their actions, but what they did disrupted the balance. They can still play in the future, and will surely learn from their mistakes. I personally have no problems with your friend. I only feel sorry for players who could not qualify for the next round due to the unfortunate events.

Everything in life, whether good or bad, is a lesson. Let's all learn from this and continue to enjoy this site.
    Founder of The Brotherhood of Seed
    CG Artist of Triple Triad Flash Online
    https://cityofsecrets.deviantart.com/
    https://kong3d.com/
    .com

Postby Starnatic » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Well...Thanks .com. Thanks to everyone (exept Jack, he didn't) who helped debating this. I think it's fully discussed now.
    We are at different meanings and that is normal and ok.
    I will accept cbbk's decision, even if I am still at an other meaning. It's just sad, that we lost a great player.
    For the future: I Think we should talk to those "cheaters" first, instead of suspending them directly.

I am over and out.
    Starnatic

Postby Jack Daniels » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Starnatic wrote:Well...Thanks .com. Thanks to everyone (exept Jack, he didn't) who helped debating this. I think it's fully discussed now.

Piss Off.
    Jack Daniels

Previous

Return to TTFO