• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • MY PRECIOUS MAKE SENSE!

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

MY PRECIOUS MAKE SENSE!

Postby MukuroY » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 pm

I just want to say that in the last My Precious champ I finally saw the logic in protect your precious card! I've never understood why 'direct gain' in this champ before yesterday. I mean, if you lose some strategic cards it's make more hard to win the next game and you can be out for don't have more cards to play. But.....

Yojimbo won the last championship with 35 Tomberry Kings, and it gave him +135 vpts bonus ((35 - 8) x 5 is 135, right?). He've played a real My Precious championship, getting the precious card from his opponents and protecting yours, even losing games or other cards. It dont gave him more vpts than the second place, but he had more precious cards and got more vpts bonus for that! Well, I always have saw everyone playing for get more and more vpts, and sometimes loosing your precious card in order to win the game. But no, if you don't have more precious cards, you will be out at the same way... This actual system with vpts bonus and direct gain mode is perfect to My Precious if you play it how it should be played!

LOL
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Re: MY PRECIOUS MAKE SENSE!

Postby Jack Daniels » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm

yeah, Direct Gain is pretty much a MUST for the My Precious tourney. All the other gain modes are worthless compared to it, and don't give the same strategic effect, which is truly a must.

DIRECT GAIN MODE...ftw
    Jack Daniels

Return to TTFO