• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Cards in Vending Machine

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

Re: Cards in Vending Machine

Postby Saintsy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:50 pm

While i do agree with some of what you said, i disagree with some aswell.

This suggestion isnt a means of soley gaining player cards. Just a new small feature that could be added into the game. Gives soda's a purpose other than burning points or burping your way to the top. It's simply a method to potentially gain a player card, hence why percentages are small. Otherwise you'd have people with 10k points spend them all and could end up gaining every player card or even dups of each. Thats just silly.
    SpenceKwon wrote: dont piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Saintsy

Postby Jack Daniels » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Lets just hand out Character cards for free. when you start the game, everyone gets 10 lvl A cards! :mrgreen:
    Jack Daniels

Postby TrueChaoS » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Lets just hand out Character cards for free. when you start the game, everyone gets 10 lvl A cards! :mrgreen:

Posts like this are why I stop sharing my opinion (and thus stop posting entirely).

Because other people who disagree can't help but be a dick about it -.o
    Like a lurking shadow
    TrueChaoS

Postby Jack Daniels » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:11 pm

lmao actualy your post is much more dickish than mine tbh :lol:

ie: resorting to name-calling. tisk-tisk. I never attacked anyone personally, mate. think about your own posts :ugeek:
    Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Jack Daniels

Postby Jack Daniels » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:15 pm

CbbK was adamantly against even being able to BUY lvl 10 cards with 100 or 1000 pts! He was very clear THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE AT ALL, and should be earned thru championships or Trade Games only. If thats the case, then why the heck would they be able to be given away via the Vending Machine???

Anyway, the incoming new Version of TTFO will involve real $$$ I believe...and I do hope that this type of integrity remains (cannot purchase lvl 10 cards with anything...pts, Vpts, or real $$$). The championships require a reward that is unique to them, and lvl 10 cards are the ideal candidate...excellent work by CbbK in this regard, and I just hope it remains that way.

if you guys really want to play with lvl 10 cards...then GET IN THE NEXT CHAMPINOSHIP that uses them. I was really surprised that the lvl 10 card Champ didn't have a HUGE turnout...it should have!! Or, use all of your skills and get in the Podium in a champ and earn one...which also opens you up to play Gain mode trade games with lvl 10 cards, after you earn your 1st one ;)
    Jack Daniels

Postby TrueChaoS » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:lmao actualy your post is much more dickish than mine tbh :lol:

ie: resorting to name-calling. tisk-tisk. I never attacked anyone personally, mate. think about your own posts :ugeek:

You need to check your damn attitude, Jack.

That's all I will say. Bye.
    Like a lurking shadow
    TrueChaoS

Postby Jack Daniels » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:21 pm

dude you're the one who rolled in and called me a DICK....which is a dick thing to do lol

no man, I'm light-hearted about things. YOU need to check your attitude as you're getting dangerously serious about all this o___O; you're...scaring me :shock:
    Jack Daniels

Postby CbbK » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi there,
    While I agree that everyone should be able to have a lvl 10 cards, and with the current championship system it's not, I'd prefer if it was not only a question of luck to have one. Thus, version 3 will provide other ways to get one, for example through some in-game short events where you'll have to show some skills, like beat a special AI X times in a row with a given deck against a given deck as well, beat a special AI X times under Y minutes, ...
    Everyone will be able to participate in this events and there won't be any qualifications phase, but I intend to make them hard, and even harder for character cards!
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby Jack Daniels » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Cool idea ;)
    Jack Daniels

Postby Saintsy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Now now fella's, no need to turn this into a flame war. Though by all means continue, it is rather entertaining haha!

CbbK wrote: like beat a special AI X times in a row with a given deck against a given deck as well, beat a special AI X times under Y minutes

Awesome stuff, looking forward to this. Will be quite interesting to see how it will play out
    SpenceKwon wrote: dont piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Saintsy

Previous

Return to TTFO