• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Endless Deathmatches?

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

Endless Deathmatches?

Postby MukuroY » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:10 pm

I was thinking about the '4 games to qualify' in this championship and how it can be crazy with deathmatches and I imagined one thing... (it's not about the 4 games, I liked it to be honest... but I don't like so much deathmatch so... xD)

What if we can 'leave' a deathmatch without leave the game? I mean, after some deathmatches (lets say after 5 in usual games or 10 in championships) we can have a choise to 'stop the game'. I imagined it like a button at bottom of the screen with the options "Leave this game? Yes (_) No (_)." and if you chose leave and your opponent too the game end as a draw or without changes in the vpts of both. If only one player chose leave and the other 'no', the game continues.

Sometimes you are playing and have to leave. And at least with me it always happens when I'm playing with deathmatch rules and we start in a endless deathmatch game. It is very annoying and a lot of times I lose for purpose (I don't like to disconnect) to end it. So I think a option to leave the game in common agreement between the players can be a good idea. Let's imagine I gotta to leave for whatever personal reason and I'm in a deathmatch, so I can just say in chat box "Hey, I have to go after this. If it end in another draw, let's leave?" and before the current game end I chose the option to leave and my opponent too. It will end if draw and so the window with "Do you want to continue?" will be showed as usual. No one win, no one lose, everyone is happy. xD

It can work great too to fast games. Who like to play in Random rules in order to play variously rules games sometimes get bored with deathmatch in the random rules roll. So you can leave it after some deathmatches and continue playing without need to disconnect.

Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Re: Endless Deathmatches?

Postby Cactilión » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:14 am

This is a great idea Mukuro!! I totally agree with you about the endless games in death match... Please mr. CbbK consider this option to leave the games after a number "X" of draws in the next updates. Greetings!
    Cactilión

Re: Endless Deathmatches?

Postby TrueChaoS » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:37 am

This is a great idea, I'm surprised it hadn't crossed my mind yet o-O
    +1 man. No, +10
    Like a lurking shadow
    TrueChaoS

Return to TTFO