• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Recrutment, team TTFO

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

Recrutment, team TTFO

Postby CbbK » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Recrutment is open!
    Have you ever dreamed of working on an online game? TTFO is looking for the following profiles :
    - a 3D/2D artist with ideas and skill to design TTFO V3 (send me a PM for more info)
    - a web programmer (PHP with knowledge of the Symfony framework)
    - moderators / animators, fluent in english is a must have, good knowledge of Final Fantasy would be great. Only one per continent to start with. Currently closed.

As a member of the development/moderation team you will be able to express/implement your ideas to make a great game. I intend to push it to the next level with TTFO V3, adding some RPG aspects and stuff.

TTFO doesn't make any money at this time, so I can't promise any pay for your work, but be sure that you'd be named for what you created. And if (if!) there's money, it'll be shared ;)

Send me a PM if you're interested, tell the info around you, thanks!
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Re: Recrutment, team TTFO

Postby Baldar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:55 pm

If I had those skills, I would help. :(
    Baldar

Postby Jack Daniels » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:05 am

I am definitely all in for supporting the site, and trying to help improve, as you are well aware, CbbK....sometimes a little too passionate & agreesive, I will admit lmao...but its for the good of TTFO :mrgreen:

I don't know what the "Moderator" entails exactly, but I initially was very interested. then I thought about how I don't play the game that much now days (only during champs), and have been too busy at work, so I had my doubts....then I realized that I will get supremely even more busy this December when (God-Willing) my wife gives birth to our daughter :D will probably not have too much time for TTFO (I will still try to come and play Poorly in championships lmao)...so I think I am probably not a good candidate at all imo at this point :-/

I'm still interested but I'll let you judge if I'm a viable candidate, and what exactly the entails as "Moderator"...? I can always be Unofficial Forums Poster Of TTFO Improvements which I think is my current title lol :mrgreen:
    Jack Daniels

Postby MukuroY » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:38 am

I would like to help, but i dont know how xD

I don't have no one knowledge about web programs or 3D art. Maybe I can help with 2D art, but not before December (i'm very busy now). As Moderator... What a moderator have to do? XD I'm not really fluent in english and I played only FF8 long time ago (2001-2003 I think), but if you are looking for someone from Brazil, I can try to help.

And... about the FB page, I'm not posting currently because I bought a new notebook and I don't have installed photoshop in it yet, sorry, Sir CbbK... :P
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Postby Cactilión » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 am

Well I speak english, portuguese and italian with fluidity, and my natal language is the spanish... Then CbbK if you need a translator in english/portuguese/italian-to-spanish in the posts written by the moderators, or if I can be a moderator writing in spanish I think that I can help you on this. About my knowledges in FF, I've passed these:

+ FF1, FF2, FF3, FF6 & FF9 (Just 1 time)
    + FF7 (Damn my favorite! The best game ever that I've played. I pass this game in 100% about 10 times at least)
    + FF8 (Damn my favorite too! The best game ever that I've played too. I pass this game in 100% about 20 times at least and I'm playing it right now again :mrgreen: )

PD: For the next version of the site, I can help you to fix a lot of translation errors that TTFO has in the current (and in the past too) spanish version that are terribles! Contact me if you're interested ;)
    Cactilión

Postby TrueChaoS » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Since I have a lot of experience in moderating forums, I decided to throw in my application. I'm from New Zealand, so my active times are quite "odd".

I have passed these FF games and have extensive knowledge of them:
    * VIII
    * X (Pal)
    * X-2 / X-2 International+Last Mission
    * XII
    * XIII
    * XIII-2

I may not have the actual skills when it comes to coding and all that, but I do have a LOT of ideas for various things, and am almost always available for beta testing things. I've sent Cbbk an application, so I SUPPOSE it'd just be better to discuss in private xD
    Like a lurking shadow
    TrueChaoS

Postby Ultima Weapon IX » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 am

Personally, i think that Reakq and Jack Daniels are perfect as moderators!
    Ultima Weapon IX

Postby .com » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:46 pm

I'd like to submit my application to be a moderator.
    Founder of The Brotherhood of Seed
    CG Artist of Triple Triad Flash Online
    https://cityofsecrets.deviantart.com/
    https://kong3d.com/
    .com

Postby .com » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Wow,

That was fast. Thanks :)
    Founder of The Brotherhood of Seed
    CG Artist of Triple Triad Flash Online
    https://cityofsecrets.deviantart.com/
    https://kong3d.com/
    .com

Postby Xerothus » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm

i have the skills for this, this is as close as i will probably ever get to working with sqare enix haha.
    SIGN ME UP.
    Xerothus

Return to TTFO