• Juega a Triple Triad
  • Inscripción
  • Aprende a jugar
  • Las cartas
  • Comunidad
  • Foro
  • Why not start by introducing yourself?

This is the international zone, speak english please!
    Why not start by introducing yourself? ;)

Re: Why not start by introducing yourself?

Postby TrueChaoS » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Well, I may as well introduce myself I guess, haha. I've been here for a few days now, so this may be a little redundant posting this, but I'll do so anyway.

I'm TrueChaoS, from New Zealand, and I've been playing Triple Triad for over a decade now, mostly on Final Fantasy VIII, but also with a few of my friends in real life (we had ten of every card printed onto cardboard... haha...), so some would say I'm an experienced player (but I still lose often here to some of the better players, hehe). I'm a heavy fan of the Plus rule, so if you play me with that rule enabled, be on your game ;3

I spend a lot of my time playing newer users to help them learn the ropes, which may explain how I'm somehow #54 currently, and have been in the 40's not too long ago. I'm also working on two videos, one explaining the Same rule, and another explaining the Plus rule, which I will post on the forum because a lot of users don't understand those rules (I'd have them done already, but I was having software issues and had to reinstall and restart them)

So.... yeeeaaah. There's not much else to say really. I've already said more than most people do here, and I'm only just scraping the surface o.O ... Anyway, I guess I'll see you guys around the forums and on TTFO.
    Like a lurking shadow
    TrueChaoS

Postby Baldar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Come \ o /

Baldar I'm king of the dwarves! Rawr!! :twisted:

My first profile was Notreveh but lost it xD

My name is Heverton, I'm 21 years old, I'm Brazilian, I am addicted to card games and board games, dream of having a deck TT FVIII. I like the Japanese culture, including already had a J-Rock band 8-)

Hugs to all :D
    Baldar

Postby MukuroY » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:35 am

I start here more than one year ago and never was introduced me, so lets do it! LOL

I'm Mukuro, 26, from Brazil, and I had played FFVIII long time ago, sometime like 2001. I don't like it so much, i don't like the battle mode (battle in turns) of these RPG, but I fell in love with triple triad card game, and I can say I played FFVIII until the end just to catch all cards on TT! xD So... in a beautiful day I remembered this game and tried to find some online version of this and... F*** YEAH! I find TTFO! Sir CbbK, very thanks for do it real!

I did some good friends here (Gilga, Baldar, Ultima, Cact, .com, Dudroid...) and miss other good players I met at last year and have a long time I dont see (who is kollin?)...

My favorite rule is Random rules and random deck. And currently i play here just for fun, because I'm very busy with real life :P

Furthermore, I like Zelda and Pokémon games, and say some nonsense and love to drawing. Well, it's all. Nice to meet you, dudes!
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Postby Doctor Vile » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello I'm Doctor Vile all the way from the southern tip of Africa.
    I've played almost all FF games except the online ones and the only one I've ever finished was FF10. Took about 3 years cos of all the sidequests(and school in between) and haven't even got the bleedin' Caladbolg yet.
    Anyways, this is one of the best mini games I've ever played on the PS(or any other system for that matter) and it's great to be playing it here. Although I must admit, I'm not the best triple triad player.
    Doctor Vile

Postby CC-Dragoon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey I am CC-Dragoon, I love this game. I used to play on FF extreme years ago. Cool format you have here.
    CC-Dragoon

Postby Rondine Almasy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Heyhey
    Im Rondine Almasy,

I enjoy FF8 Since it came out... played through it serveral time and love the Card Game.
    I often lost 3-4 SEED Ranks course of it XD

I´m German and 23 and i hope we can have some good old times

Greets Rondine
    "You wish i would be more open?? If you want....i can make you..more "Open"! Rondine Almasy
    Rondine Almasy

Postby SummonerYuna » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:38 am

Hiiiii! My username is SummonerYuna (after one of my fave FF characters). I discovered that there was an online Flash version of this game through a YouTube user's video of their fave minigames. I just joined today and had some good matches against the AI and some players. I hope to play more in the future.
    SummonerYuna

Postby lylesstyles » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:54 am

Hello Triple Triad people.

I just finished playing through FFVIII for the 12th time over the years and had a crappy hand held version of TT on my phone and just never thought of looking around online. Found this place to be pretty awesome.

I'm Lylesstyles a.k.a. Curtis from U.S. and look forward to gaining some cards and friends.

Hope to see you on the battle field.
    lylesstyles

Postby Mallicant_Rider » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi, im from the netherlands and i used to play triple triad so much i forgot about the actual ff8 game itself when i was a teen :D

Back then guides were scarce and the internet didnt really exist in its current version, best you could do was find a faq here and there if you were lucky so i found everything in the game out myself, including where to get every single card, and i found out how to get punishment (sword) for squall before you even went to the first mission (right after ifrit). All that cause i couldnt stop playing triple triad.

Years later i still read on some faqs how stuff like getting edeas card etc made people cry, i never had difficulty there lol. I breez(y)ed through everything np, and knew exactly how to cause rule spread so made sure every single town had the 'all' rule :P

I still consider myself one of the best triple triad players, idc what anyone thinks of that. Even if it wouldnt be true let me live in my dream thx. I also made my own triple triad cards irl (not just ff8 related) to play with friends etc heh, fun times.

:)

For now just playing vs ai cause i need some nice cards.
    Mallicant_Rider

Postby FreyzIngardt » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 am

Yo. I go by Freyz, or Snow.
    My fave games are FFI, VII, X, and XII.

I'm a bit of a triple triad addict. I loved it in VIII and I find it even more addicting here online where it's more skill based than overpowering enemies by spamming GF cards.

So far this is my first and only TT site, and I probably won't end up joining any others. I hop in from time to time, but for the most part I generally only play against the AI except on rare occasions. I want to try to perfect my game against the AI before I start trying to take on other players.
    FreyzIngardt

PreviousNext

Return to World