• Juega a Triple Triad
  • Inscripción
  • Aprende a jugar
  • Las cartas
  • Comunidad
  • Foro
  • Why not start by introducing yourself?

This is the international zone, speak english please!
    Why not start by introducing yourself? ;)

Re: Why not start by introducing yourself?

Postby - Gilgamesh - » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Welcome Dear Andre

feel free

good luck for you

have fun

big huge

Leo ;)
    - Gilgamesh -

Postby Instructor Aki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:23 am

Hello, I'm Instructor Aki,
    the guy in Balamb Garden that docks you a SeeD rank for using weapons and magic in the halls, for those who ever managed to find those scenes.

I'm from Wales, United Kingdom and have been a fan of the Final Fantasy series since before I can remember.

I've played all games between IV-XII, excluding V. I dislike X-2 and XII, but of those remaining my favourite game purely depends on my mood. Right now my favourite happens to be VIII because I let my sister borrow the discs. Now I miss it.
    Instructor Aki

Postby Squall Leonhart. » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm Squall Leonhart.

Anthony from the U.S.A . Growing up, my favorite game was Final Fantasy 8 and still is. This online version of this game is amazing, right down to the installation of the music player. I hope to become an amazing Triple Triad card player here. Squinoa forever. Play you guys later.
    Squall Leonhart.

Postby bulmah » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 am

Hello people!!!

I'm from Brazil, I have 30 and I don't know play Triple Triad, but I love it anyway.
    Hahahahha
    The first FF game I saw was the 8, and I like it so much.
    I like FF Tactics too.
    I don't remember how I met this site, but was wonderful do it.
    8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
    bulmah

Postby Haisom » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:58 am

heeey there I'm new here, I'm 17 and I'm brazilian ;p

I found this when I heard someone talking about yu-gi-oh!, then I remembered how good was playing triple triad in FF VIII and FF IX, so I tried googleing it, and I found a lot of triple triad games/communities ;p, from far this here is the best one xD
    I just know the basics of triple triad and some rules, but I don't usually apply them in my strategies, I just want to beat the next card my oponent places on field xD
    Asking me wt's my favorit FF is a very hard thing to answer, I just love'em all! they'r all epic :)
    Haisom

Postby Vladxard » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 am

Hi All, im Vladxard, im from Mexico and i like FF7, 8 and FF4.
    I play in another TT site its ttadvance.ca and i have a years playing TT here.
    i came to TTFO because i like the programation used to play but I REALLY HATE THE VPS RANK SYSTEM!!!
    Anyways im friendly and i love play TT ;p
    Vladxard

Postby Loki » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 am

hey people im lachy from vic in Australia and im 9 years old cya! :D
    Loki

Postby YellowChimp » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 am

Hey, just signed up for the site. I'm YellowChimp, aka Karleigh from Australia.
    I have been a long time fan of the final fantasy games and hunnily enough never finished one. the first i played was FFVII, a burned copy without the final disc. so i never found out how it ended. good thing advent children came out, felt like i was meeting the characters all over again. second one i played was FFVIII and i was smitten. fav one of all time, except Rinoa annoyed me throughout. fav character would have to be seifer, the misguided hero. i was a master at the triple triad game way back when, but now i barely remember how to play it. just like blitzball in FFX, awesome when i played it, can't remember the rules now. played 7, 8, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2. My brother recently got me ff8 on the playstation and i am stoked! TIME TO PULL A SLEEPLESS FEW DAYS!!!!
    YellowChimp

Postby GideonX » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Hey boys and girls.

I'm GideonX, or "Chris from England". i'm fairly new here. I have tried one or two other TT sites, but this is the best one i've found so far, so i'm loving it.

Massive fan of the series, massive fan of Triple Triad. I have a master file on a memory card with a little green star next to my card collection on FFVIII, and i'm very proud of that.

I'm hoping that people will just up and challenge me whenever they feel, i'm more than happy to play "no gain" rules if wanted, or "gain" if you are feeling adventurous.

See you guys on there.
    GideonX

Postby neko malkavian » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:04 am

Hi, I'm neko malkavian, from Spain, and play this version because they do not invents new cards
    neko malkavian

PreviousNext

Return to World