• Juega a Triple Triad
  • Inscripción
  • Aprende a jugar
  • Las cartas
  • Comunidad
  • Foro
  • Why not start by introducing yourself?

This is the international zone, speak english please!
    Why not start by introducing yourself? ;)

Why not start by introducing yourself?

Postby CbbK » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Welcome to all new players!
    Do you come from another TT website? Do you know the game well? Which one is your favorite FF? Please introduce yourself :)
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Re: Why not start by introducing yourself?

Postby A.D.R.I » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:46 am

Hi, my name is Adrian, from Spain.
    Games: FF7 & FF8

I meet this web 2 or 3 months ago, and is the best of Triple Triad game. The others needs download some software and aren't good.
    this is easy to register, good people, good system of game, nice place ^^

I like this site so much. :mrgreen:
    A.D.R.I

Postby - Gilgamesh - » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi I am the gilgamesh, also known as Zantetsuken're here

I'm 18, I live in Brazil and my name is Leonardo

Welcome new players

Gilga wishes you a good fun :D

- Gilgamesh -

Postby reakq » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 pm

reakq, also known as reakq. I want to be a Jack Daniels player (that means a pro player), but unfortunately I'm french (Americans are the best, right ?)
    I played FF8 in 2000 and recently (April 12) remembered how the triple triad game was cool. So I searched if there wasn't any website to offer an online game of this fabulous card game. I tested 2 or 3 website and finally found this one, which is honestly the best one.
    I like challenges, innovations, discussions about the game. I was atheistic but now I found the real god : CbbK, As The Unknown says, "all Hail Lord Cbbk" !
    Even if I'm the SpenceKwonn Nemesis ( :lol: ), I have the spirit of a lovely little mog :)

Hope you enjoy the game as much as I do, see you on the battle field :)
    reakq

Postby Vinven » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Heya, I am Vinven. I played FF8 like ten+ years ago and loved it and Triple Triad. I found my old PSP last week or so and got FF8 for it from the PSN. I loved playing it again so much, and Triple Triad, so I started searching online about it. That is how I found this place. :) I am not an expert, but hopefully will get better over time.
    Vinven

Postby Jacuguasa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello everyone :)
    My name is Mathias I'm coming from Denmark..
    I haven't really been playing this cardgame anywhere else than in my ff8 game so I'm very happy atm because I have found a place to play the game where it is not necessarily bots I have to play against.
    The first final Fantasy game I tried was ff9 back in 2001 where I didn't understand a word of what the characters said. Then a few months after (we still haven't finished ff9) we borrowed ff7 from one of my big brothers friend, and we began our new adventures. It was a very funny game because of the story and also because my bigbrother helped me translating EVERYTHING the characters in the game said. ;)
    Then in 2002 I bought final fantasy 8. I played the game alot and made my own walkthrough so I wouldn't skip a single item or fail any seed test (I didn't have a computer back then with internet). But.. The game had a giant scratch on disc 3 so I only came to the place were Laguna has to beat the Ruby Dragon.. Then the game stopped. My elder brother raged and threw out the game. It made me cry. Because there were so many other things that one could achieve just by doing/getting everything possible in the first to discs. It resulted in: Defeating disc 1 lv. 68 with Squall and all the other characters lv. 13 (And the funny thing was that when Squall was alive I couldn't encounter any monsters. Even in disc 2 where it is possible to get Odin, Squall was an encnone (I didn't even think of learning Diablos encnone because Squall made all the mobs retreat).
    Whatever.. Back to the story.
    I didn't finish ff8 that time.. But I eventually finished ff1, ff2, ff3, ff4, ff5, ff6, ff7 and ff9.. But not ff8.
    So one day I bought the game and finished it at the lowest level possible (because I, as a child (7 years old), noticed that the mobs were the same level as my teams average level. So I thought it would make game a little easier. And it did :) )
    So after I made a ff8 "the game is completely over" (got every item possible, all gfs, every character in their start-out level and all ultimate weapons possible in such a low level).
    So I finally finished the game completely.

Now what? :?:
    What I mentioned above resulted in me being the owner of all Final Fantasy games made (sealed).
    That is my story. :ugeek:
    Jacuguasa

Postby - Gilgamesh - » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 pm

its history very nice friend nice to meet you the I said up there, my name is Leonardo
    any thing Tell me and i help you . my name here and gilgamesh but he will be retired soon it got many victories with him and wanted to leave him now immortalized history game. here from some time my name will be Ghost Rider here we can play some games if you want of course : )
    a big hug ;)

- Gilgamesh -

Postby ayumi_fantasy91 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 am

Hi there, I'm ayumi_fantasy91, from Malaysia....I've been a fan FF games since I was 8, I just started playing FFVIII coz' it's an awesome games, well coz' my big brother used to played it when he was in high school.. I love FFVIII especially their minigame-Triple Triad..but I have such ass luck in Triple Triad XD
    The reason why I joined here because I want to improve my skill in this awesome card game...and to understand more about it...Nice to meet you :D
    ayumi_fantasy91

Postby CbbK » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 am

Hello Ayumi welcome!
    You'll learn much here, there's realy good players. If you want to know who they are simply take a look at the names in the final round of the championship ;)
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby KaleVarli » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:35 am

Hello I'm KaleVarli

I'm from Korea, living in america. My name is Andrew, and I'm Irish Korean. I'm 20.

I am a lifelong Final Fantasy Fan. I found this site on the sudden urge to play Triple Triad for some reason.

I grew up on Final Fantasy getting the games at the age of 5. Hopefully the series outlives me ya'know?
    KaleVarli

Next

Return to World