• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • No Hourly Challenges

You have a problem playing TTFO? ask for help here.

No Hourly Challenges

Postby The Unknown » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 am

Hello Mr CBBK,

Long-time no see! ^___^ hope your doing well! I just wanted to report that the hourly challenges have stopped working. Myself as well as Cactillion have both noticed this. There have not been any championships running for the past 3 weeks as well. Hope you had a great holiday! (Not too much of Spence's SPECIAL DRINK-wink WINK!) Good to see some old faces back here. Hope to see more of them in the future!
    The Unknown

Re: No Hourly Challenges

Postby MukuroY » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:41 am

Just to remember. We still don't have championships neither events...
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Postby The Unknown » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:56 am

MukuroY wrote:Just to remember. We still don't have championships neither events...

MUK!!! Glad to see you! ^___^ (Hope to catch you in-game for a few games) He has not responded-I hope everything is ok with him.

If anyone knows what's happened to our great OVERLORD-please let us know, but in the meantime-LET'S PLAY TTFO!!!
    The Unknown

Postby Cactilión » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:05 am

The Unknown wrote:
    MukuroY wrote:Just to remember. We still don't have championships neither events...

MUK!!! Glad to see you! ^___^ (Hope to catch you in-game for a few games) He has not responded-I hope everything is ok with him.

If anyone knows what's happened to our great OVERLORD-please let us know, but in the meantime-LET'S PLAY TTFO!!!

Agreed with you brother, lets play TTFO!! Hope to see hourly events and championships again, has been too long since the last, 2 months or so (hope to see news from CbbK very soon as well)

Happy Valentine's ;)
    Cactilión

Postby The Unknown » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 am

Cactilión wrote:
    The Unknown wrote:

Agreed with you brother, lets play TTFO!! Hope to see hourly events and championships again, has been too long since the last, 2 months or so (hope to see news from CbbK very soon as well)

Happy Valentine's ;)

My brother from another mother!!! Glad to see you still here like CHEER! (I know work keeps you busy) Let us hope for a GOOD OUTCOME for our OVERLORD! See ya on da TTFO Battlefield my brother! ^____^

P.S Happy Valentine's to you and yours also!
    The Unknown

Postby The Unknown » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:11 am

Great News Everyone!

I logged in earlier and the hourly challenges have returned (Was trying to beat a ghost-busting event earlier but its TOUGH to beat by-yourself LOL!)

I still have not seen nor heard from our GREAT OVERLORD (KING CBBK) Let us all hope and pray for a fast-speedy return!
    The Unknown

Postby SelphieSelfie » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Oooh events are back? I'm logging back in.
    SelphieSelfie

Postby MukuroY » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:45 pm

The Unknown wrote:Great News Everyone!

I logged in earlier and the hourly challenges have returned (Was trying to beat a ghost-busting event earlier but its TOUGH to beat by-yourself LOL!)

I still have not seen nor heard from our GREAT OVERLORD (KING CBBK) Let us all hope and pray for a fast-speedy return!

Yeah! Events are back and I also tryied to face a GB by myself and being 20 mins late haha
    Just hoping for championships now~
    Waiting for good news at next weekend maybe? :)
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Return to Technical support