• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • official topic: Suggestions and improvements in the game

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

Re: official topic: Suggestions and improvements in the game

Postby Saintsy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:30 am

I don't believe there would be a problem in terms of copy right infringement if each image is altered slightly.
    Whether being lighter/darker/alternate coloring, fan made/custom designs or you can simply invert the picture (Numbers on right rather than left), even changing the Red/Blue to something more neutral can help.
    While the base design is still theirs, having customized the picture enough is all that needs to happen.

It's the paypal element that needs to go. Imo, that's what keeps setting it back in the app store. They see there's an in-game donation method and it gets a red flag. While the game is all done by you, it's still their trademark/property. You have the donate link at the bottom, can make a donation thread in forums(maybe wait till after it's approved), so perhaps remove it, then give it a shot.

Kinda agree with muk about the FF8, but if cbbk wants to split from TT and create his own unique version with new cards/values, could still be fun :D
    SpenceKwon wrote: dont piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Saintsy

Postby Dorados » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:58 am

I would like to see TTFO stick around as the only site that has the real cards and only the real cards from FF8, but I would fully support this idea if it were to be a separate game and not replace TTFO.
    You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    Dorados

Postby MukuroY » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Dorados wrote:I would like to see TTFO stick around as the only site that has the real cards and only the real cards from FF8, but I would fully support this idea if it were to be a separate game and not replace TTFO.

Agree with it. Maybe inside TTFO we would have a separete session for a new game. So you can play the original triple triad as well you can play other game or a extended version. :3
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Postby pokemon master » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

did a bit of sketching while waiting to find out which is supposed to be done :P
    1st two being blobra and leviathan, and other two being concepts for new monsters :geek:
    Image Image

Image Image
    pokemon master

Postby MukuroY » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:25 pm

pokemon master wrote:did a bit of sketching while waiting to find out which is supposed to be done :P

WOW Nice sketches, Pika! I really like the Blobra! <3
    You gave me some good ideas for how draw the monster so I had to sketch it :lol:

Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Postby Saintsy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 am

All hail Rinozard!!
    SpenceKwon wrote: dont piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Saintsy

Postby pokemon master » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:46 am

hahah Rinozard looks awesome! 10/10 should be an actual card :D
    pokemon master

Postby CbbK » Tue May 23, 2017 9:04 am

Mukuro and Pika Master, you 2 are artists <3
    I was thinking about retrying to submit the game on AppStore, but I was wondering if I should retry with the name Triple Triad Flash Online, what do you think?
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby Xardas » Tue May 23, 2017 11:07 am

CbbK wrote:Mukuro and Pika Master, you 2 are artists <3
    I was thinking about retrying to submit the game on AppStore, but I was wondering if I should retry with the name Triple Triad Flash Online, what do you think?

That's some good news for a change :)
    Well, I am not relly familiar with Google/Apple policies, so I don't know if they just warn you for such a name, or if the app gets terminated. So if it's just a warning, and there will be a possibility to rename, why not trying something which contains "Triple Triad" first? ^^
    If they're not Ok with it, then the description might still contain "Triple Triad" and/or "Final Fantasy VIII card game" so people will find it, hopefully.

Just some questions about the app: will it be "connected" to the site for normal computers? In other words, will a PC user be able to play vs someone who uses the App? And if so, will the data be carried over, or will there be another reset like when v3 was released?
    Xardas

Postby CbbK » Tue May 23, 2017 12:04 pm

They hardly give any warning, they suspend the app and it's over. Actually I can't even use the name "Triple Triad Flash Online" now, so maybe it'll be something like "Triple Triad FO" :/
    There won't be any reset, you'll actually be able to play with your regular account on your phone!
    CbbK
    Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to TTFO