• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • official topic: Suggestions and improvements in the game

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

official topic: Suggestions and improvements in the game

Postby # Gilgamesh # » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Topic for those who have ideas for the game and efficiently help improve increasingly the game

hug :D

by: Zantetsuken +

# Gilgamesh #

Re: official topic: Suggestions and improvements in the game

Postby luckymatty » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Sell card option!
    You'll take half point for each cards u'll sell! (Es. I want to sell Doomtrain. It costs 90 pts. If i'll sell it, i'll gain 45 pts!)
    luckymatty

Postby DucladonCladon » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 pm

The possibility to see the main room even when playing. Or to play more than one game at the time.

The personnalized avatar. Witch you should pay the same as fo any other but it would be an image you put yourself.

The skin of the game : take the true places of the game and let the player choose the one he want.

For example...

Another idea : i saw that when you are attending to challenge someone you cannot do anything else. Why not put it on background ? All other challenge are canceled if one accept
    DucladonCladon

Postby Macho Juan Grande » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 am

How about modifying the game screen so you can see how many points you have without having to exit to the lobby?
    Macho Juan Grande

Postby DucladonCladon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

Another idea :

I saw that there were a limiter of card level. This is just the greatest idea of all internet Triple Triad i could see. Now how about improving the concept a little by allowing to choose how many card of each level you can have.

For exemple for the slice between lvl4 and 5 you could have a maximum of 5 cards for level 4 and only 1 card maximum for level 5.
    That would allow the people that have few high level to be equals to those who could easily play in "all level 5 card".

Now i thought about that because i saw that some people can have very high level limit but very few cards in their maximum level, this because they bought a Level 6 in the very biginning. Thus everyone can challenge them from level 1 till Level 6. But they will have not have anything else than 4 level 1 and 1 only level 6 in the best case.

Elemental+ would be available when you select Elemental like Combo+. It would be the true rule of FF8 that does not count the -1 or +1 of the elements in the Same, Same Wall and Plus Rules
    Last edited by DucladonCladon on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    DucladonCladon

Postby killerdons » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Please take notice of this suggestion as this matter, in my opinion, must be dealt with quickly. The Vpts point system is totally bogus! The main reason being that it discourages players with high vpts to play with those who have low vpts; who are in abundance; cause the player who has more vpts risk losing more points even if its a draw. It should be as simple as the pts system. winner gets 3 vpts and the loser gets 0vpts and in case of a draw 1vpts to each of the players.
    killerdons

Postby SpenceKwon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Vpts is fine as is for a number of reasons imo

Your scenario doesn't allow for Vpts points loss... imagine Zants points :shock:

You can still play friendly games with Top ranking players , this game isn't all about the Vpts unless you want it to be.

So maybe for those that feel the opposite they are more likely to accept death match challenges to avoid a loss of points from a draw.

So in summary . what ever your Vpts are you can still play , rule types and lvl range have led to me refuse more challenges than some ones Vpts points
    [SRM] Founding Member of the Selective Random Movement-
    *join now to help bring peace and balance to the ongoing war between
    random vs choose

Also Check out all my videos here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLT1D ... LmfeWNXWeQ
    SpenceKwon

Postby killerdons » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Hmm you do have a point but still a simpler method would surely help a lot. Anyhow, the other thing I noticed was during the tournament some of the players who qualify for the next round; lets say on the first day; don't play any more matches cause they have already qualified. So I suggest in the next championship you guys should introduce a rule to get rid of such behavior.
    killerdons

Postby Jack Daniels » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 pm

People shouldn't be forced to continue playing championship games constantly or anything like that. Its been mentioned before, but there are many issues about that, which don't make sense. For one, if a player kicks butt after a bunch of games and doesn't want to play anymore, he/she should be allowed to. Most importantly, is that many of us do not have the time in real life to be online camping for people to play. I can only play during minimal specific time periods on the weekdays...during these time periods if I find any players to play, I feel very fortunate/lucky, as many countries are asleep at those times, and it is not a popular time to play. USA PST 30 min in morning, 30 min in lunch, and 3 hours after work (after work is DEAD TIME on this server at my timezone ~__~;)

The result is that in Round 3 (my most hated round) is the MOST DIFFICULT round for me, just for the fact of the difficulty it is to find people to play. Round 3 has less people in rounds 1 & 2, and it is during weekdays, which limits my play time periods greatly. If I can make it into the Final Round 4, then its all good, cause its on the weekend :D

If people chose to "not play" (whether it is voluntary or involuntary), that choice is theirs. If they feel their score is sufficient, then they must "risk it", since players can easily pass them as the round progresses. It is their risk.
    Jack Daniels

Postby killerdons » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm

One more thing. How about point sharing system! for example many player have already bought all the cards and now they have excess points which are of no use to them, so why not give them to other players so they can get a bit ahead in the game.
    killerdons

Next

Return to TTFO