• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Cheaters in Champs

The lobby, the championships, the point system... You have a question? A suggestion? You want to organize something? come and talk here!

Cheaters in Champs

Postby chen meng » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:31 pm

The user Mimiline has been notorious for cheating with user lidididi since last champ.
    It seems the now the user ChopperDu34 is giving user Mimiline free wins as well.
    Now in attempts to cover up their wins Mimiline seems to be giving her points to user SuperGG24.

The users involved in this whole cheat network are
    -Mimiline
    -SuperGG24
    -Chopper Du 34
    -Lilididi59

possibly many more. They are all French.
    I think it's time to ban them outright from entering champs. Please look into other users that may be involved.
    They not only cheat in final phase but undeservedly take many other players' spots that could have gotten to the finals.

@Muk, gaha, Xardas, Focus please report any other suspicious games you see from these users they have caused trouble long enough

EDIT: Looking further into it, it seems user SuperGG24 won 2 champs ago presumably getting points from user Chopper Du 34 who has the lowest point count recorded in that champ. As of right now I can only confirm those 4 accounts involved but there may be more
    chen meng

Re: Cheaters in Champs

Postby Cactilión » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Great! Impunity has won this last championship!!
    Cactilión

Re: Cheaters in Champs

Postby Xardas » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:43 pm

CbbK, I can understand that you are busy, and that there might be other reasons why you have not been very motivated to keep TTFO running recently. But if you keep letting this happen, then noone can play championships for fun anymore. It's hard saying that without sounding like a patronizing duck with a stick up his donkey, but this has to be said. Many games were reported by various players - and every reported game was obviously made up. Recently 2 champs were already rigged - many will follow without action.

EDIT: actually 3 were rigged, but one time, it wasn't enough to be in the top 3 for this.... let's just say "person".

To underline the seriousness, I will underline that I am joining forces here with chen meng - a person, I do not have the simplest past with. This should be taken to account as well lol.
    Xardas

Return to TTFO