• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • New bug: God vision reloaded!!!

You have a problem playing TTFO? ask for help here.

New bug: God vision reloaded!!!

Postby Cactilión » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:30 am

Hi mr. CbbK... I'm writing because I have the worst bug ever!!! I'll explain it: since I've collected all the cards in level 1 to 9 at least 2 times (or more) each card, I'm stuck in the God vision bug RELOADED... But why reloaded? well is because besides this annoying bug, I can't either pick any card when I try to play vs AI or any player, the system just don't show me any card available to pick when I create the game and I'm on the screen to choose my deck (is the same thing when I'm challenged).

I don't know why having spares from each card is causing this problem, but it don't happen when I log-in TTFO with my brother's account (and either matter if I clear my browser cache, if I use Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Explorer, Chrome, or a log-in using Facebook).

Could you help me here please? I can give you my password for PM (if you need it) to do a test for yourself using my account. Thanks.
    Cactilión

Re: New bug: God vision reloaded!!!

Postby CbbK » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:51 am

Hi Cact, strange indeed, specially that this appears after all this time, I'll try to reproduce your problem.
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby Cactilión » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Thank you. I hope you can do something to fix it... By the way, when I'm challenged for any player and random deck is enabled I can play normally. The problem still happens in games without random deck.
    Cactilión

Postby CbbK » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Do you also have the problem with this championship?
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby Cactilión » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:48 am

Unfortunately yes... I could get in to the championship because after 2 hours in the lobby doing nothing, the page auto-reloaded my account and god vision was dissapeared so I took the chance to join me in the championship... I've reloaded the page again after that and pum... god vision again! (with my account stuck in championship mode)... I'll wait for someone to challenge in the championship and I let you know if I can pick a deck and play.
    Cactilión

Postby Cactilión » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 am

UPDATE:

I could challenge one player on championship (thank you grand commander for the test ;) ) and has worked ok after that auto-reload and disappearing of God vision, but... when I reload the page manually and log-in, God vision is enabled and when I challenge someone or AI I can't pick any card from my deck and all is broken again :(

So this bug still here... As I said to someone, my account right now is working like an "old truck" with a terminal failure :S
    Cactilión

Postby Cactilión » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:22 am

No news about this bug mr. CbbK? I still have problems :S
    Cactilión

Postby CbbK » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:18 am

Well unfortunately I tested your account and everything and couldn't reproduce the problem.
    Can you get to see your character in game? Then can you display your profile? Are your cards displayed here?
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby Cactilión » Thu May 05, 2016 5:21 am

Sorry for my late answer... This is an update about this bug:

About your questions, yes I can see my character (in god vision and in normal vision when it pass) and I can display my profile & see all my cards displayed. All this part is working normally, the problem is when any game is created which I can't see any card available.

But there is a new: I could find a way to "cheat" the bug unplugging on purpose my internet a few seconds until the red bar of high latency/loss connection appears, and then I connect my internet wire again, so a disconnection and connection is forced manually by myself and when the game connect again... ¡PUM! all is working normally again without any bug and then is when I can play again :S
    Cactilión

Postby Cactilión » Sat May 21, 2016 1:12 am

Mr. Cbbk, no solutions for my case yet? I still with this annoying bug... I'm so limited and I can't use my account normally :(
    Cactilión

Next

Return to Technical support