• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Released : TTFO 1.03

You have a problem playing TTFO? ask for help here.

Released : TTFO 1.03

Postby CbbK » Thu May 21, 2009 7:26 pm

TTFO v1.03
    Changes :
    - Website security has been improved
    - It is now possible to retrieve a lost password or nickname (use the ? just by the connexion fields)
    - The password can now be changed from the Community / My profile page
    - When choosing a card to gain after a game a special border will appear if you don't already have this card
    - When doing multiple games the white panel under your deck indicating that it is your turn disappeared, this is now fixed
    - Music now starts when the second player joins the game, indicating that the game will start, new musics have been added
    - Some minor visual improvements
    - When doing multiple games the mini chat won't close so messages sent at the end won't be skipped anymore, it is also possible to make longer sentences

To-do :
    - Complete french translation
    - Solo mode
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Re: Released : TTFO 1.03

Postby mint301 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:44 am

i would like to see a solo mode, also i would like the ability to sell cards for a % of the amount you buy them for. i would also like people to be online, but thats not really something easy to fix.

this is by far the best version of the game i have seen (except for the acctual version in ff8 of course). i would like to see some creative new modes added, maybe a 4x4 grid? :D

just wondering what would happen if you lose an amount of cards that causes you to have less than 5?
    mint301

Postby mint301 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:21 pm

can you also get more fittingmusic. its a bit embarassing inviting someone to a game for the first time and eyes on me comes on :P
    mint301

Postby NDnathan » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 am

mint301 wrote:can you also get more fittingmusic. its a bit embarassing inviting someone to a game for the first time and eyes on me comes on :P

yes lol. another embarrassing one is the heavy metal one, not a fan of that.
    NDnathan

Return to Technical support