• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Issues with stats counting on Championship

You have a problem playing TTFO? ask for help here.

Issues with stats counting on Championship

Postby AkiyamaDL » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:24 am

I've only played six games, the last one being a disconnection from my opponent, that awarded me 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 disconnection on my side...how? I guess the AI calculated that it was my win so it added a win for me, and then another win, a draw and a disconnection due to some issues.
    https://s26.postimg.org/ylvw76adl/Scree ... -16-46.png
    AkiyamaDL

Re: Issues with stats counting on Championship

Postby Xardas » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:05 pm

This bug you are just talking about does not only have cosmetic (wrong statistics) issues. There were also observations that people who played less than 3 games, wheras one played game was a disconnection, were suddenly "ranked".
    And it also happened to me a couple of weeks ago - I played my very first games of that championship with Muk, the 2nd one was a disconnection (I got disconnected). And when I logged in again, I was ranked although I just played 1 game and 1/2 game (DC) (Not sure if DC games should be counted, but even if, it would resulted in 2 games, not 3). So I'm sure there is a "Championship disconnection bug". I wonder if the same thing happens when one game is a "Timeout".

Also, the graphical error where in the champ rank list not just your name, but also the name of everyone else who is 11, 22, 33.. ranks away from you is written bold still exists.
    Xardas

Postby SpenceKwon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:05 am

Hey guys,
    I currently have not seen this "bug" of games being added.
    Closest thing was probably in beta with the introduction of rounds.
    most were ironed out and there was known issue with a d/c player being award a game stat and the non d/c player getting doughnuts.

Just so I can help gather more info for our overlord

So you played 6 games and have 9 showing.
    and you think the d/c was the trigger point at which the extra games were added or glitched.
    If the games are still by some small chance in your visible list can you report the d/c game :)

and xardas
    you think the "bold" text bug is linked or related? or just appeared around the same time?
    Or you just wanted to share conspiracies :)
    and squash bugs!
    SpenceKwon

Postby Xardas » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Well spence, the bold names glitch was ot, and I don't think there's any connection.
    I just wanted to bring that up again since it's also a CS-related bug.
    So yeah, the reason why I brought this up is found on the last line of your post ^^
    Xardas

Postby CbbK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 am

Hi thank you for reporting this issues. As soon as I have the updated translations I'll do a full checkup and upload of the new version!
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Return to Technical support