• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • New card insertions

New card insertions

Postby scrillahrl » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:10 pm

To the designer of the forum card avatars:
    They are really nice looking items. I suggest adding them to the actual game. A new level of cards. Could be called S1(special series 1). You can add them in appreciation for your fandom. And for your community. They will add new energy to the games. You can classify them for games that fit their accumulative numeral values. It wouldn't lessen the honor of having your own cards. They would add some more color, and pretty visuals. New strategical measures. You could make it an annual thing to add a new series of cards. Or, if you want to do it more often, bi-annual. It's a nice game. be fun to see it grow.
    For prizes. You could hand out the new cards to the winners, as a nice prize of having the cards first before releasing them to the card dealer. The cards can be a posed version of the character in-game model, in looks.
    you could always add special rules that allow you to use the new cards, or not.
    There are many possibilities to this idea. People told me to post ideas here. So, now that I have, they are out of my head.
    And I feel better.
    Cheers, y'all. :idea: :|
    scrillahrl

Re: New card insertions

Postby CbbK » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:03 am

Thank you Scrillahrl for your suggestion. Actually TTFO has always sticked to the original 110 cards and I always thought that it's better that way, many other TT websites added new cards and kind of broke the original balance. But, I like the idea to, once in a time, make a championship or an event with new original cards!
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Re: New card insertions

Postby .com » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 pm

I am totally down with creating special cards for championships.
    Just hit me up Mr. Cbbk
    :D
    .com

Return to General discussion