• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Feeling frustrated against fighting other players...

This is where you talk strategy! What are your technics to win? Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Feeling frustrated against fighting other players...

Postby redstanggt01 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:51 am

It feels like almost every time I fight another player, I keep being led on to their last card, in which that last card ends up flipping my cards over and they get 6/4 from me. I also get into a situation where sometimes people flip one of my cards and I cant flip my own back, and so on and so on. It feels like the other player controls my moves down to their last card, having their card at the right time...I really want to do my best to at least make it to the finals in a tournament, but I always feel like I'm being led on. At least I want to be skilled enough to where I can beat the ai a good number of times in a row so that I can do the treasure hunt events...It's frustrating....I've also read the strategies .com has put on here, but a lot of other players know those strategies too and it gets too predictable...
    redstanggt01

Re: Feeling frustrated against fighting other players...

Postby CbbK » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi RedStangGT01,
    Yes there's indeed a couple of very good players :D, specialy online during championships but don't despair they are often ok to give you advices or tips if you ask them. Don't hesitate to play with the "friendly game" option, and maybe also "open" and ask them to explain how they play or why did they chose each cards.
    Have fun online!
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby MukuroY » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:05 am

Hey man, I haven't been online those days, but always you see me on lobby you can ask for games and strategies. Don't get frustrated playing. Go on the last games replays on your profile and watch carefully the way your foe pick and play their cards. So you will see how you also can do it. Against good players and with some rules against AI you have to think one or two moves ahead before play each card. It is hard at begining but after a time you start to make it without noticed. The only adivice I can do at last is: Play, play and play more to get good! And have fun :D
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Postby Saintsy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:09 am

Pupu's magical rule.

If you're too lazy to think of decks, challenge AI with champ rules and random deck and note down the decks you feel comfortable with :)
    SpenceKwon wrote: dont piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Saintsy

Postby Cactilión » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:34 am

Mate we had played some games and I can tell you that you're good, maybe you only need to adjust a couple of things and you're ready... I can give you some tricks and teach you some moves, just let me know. C'ya.
    Cactilión

Return to Triple Triad