• Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • getting started

This is where you talk strategy! What are your technics to win? Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

getting started

Postby nothingness » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:47 pm

New to this site.. being a big fan of the FF series and the TTCard game i wanted to know were i can build a deck here? not sure what im supposed to do to get started.
    nothingness

Re: getting started

Postby Jack Daniels » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm

well you have to first get in the game
    "Play Triple Triad" link is link to the flash game (top left corner). you have to have registered beforehand, etc.

once you're inside, we all start with (9) lvl 1 cards. you can click on your avatar in-game and see your cards. you can buy new cards at the "Shop", which is towards the left side of the screen, in game. you buy cards with "Pts", which are earned by playing games, either against other Players, or against the AI (computer). The AI is a great way to train, and to earn Pts to buy new cards. Of course you must learn how to Own the AI to successfully earn pts from him ;-)

The AI is on the right side of the screen, in-game.
    Jack Daniels

Postby Baldar » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

Welcome to TTFO :D

See ya
    Baldar

Postby nothingness » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:42 am

finally found a way to beat/draw the AI at will, took a while to find a hole in his/her defense..anyway i bought some half decent cards but when i tried to use them vs the AI the cards did not appear anymore. e.g i purchased the bomb card but i cannot select it vs the AI.. where did it go? :?:
    nothingness

Postby MukuroY » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello! Welcome! ^-^
    Bomb is a level 4 card, so if you want to use it against AI you need to change the Cards level in game, and you can do it in bottom the window where you chose the rules when you challenge someone or AI. But I recomend you buy at least 5 cards from the same level before start to play with in a new card level. It's because other players and AI will have more cards in these levels, and if you have just one or two of it, you will be in disadvantage...
    Good game! o/
    Wild MUK appeared!
    MukuroY

Postby ChestPecRespect » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:44 am

Anyone got a loser-winner strategy guide?
    ChestPecRespect

Postby Saintsy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:49 am

Don't win.
    SpenceKwon wrote: dont piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Saintsy

Postby pokemon master » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Gee thx Pupu, always nice to hear your advice xD ...
    Anyway, in loser-winner game the worst thing that can happen to you is that you start, if it does happen in most cases you need to play your strongest card in the middle (simply bcuz if you start the game you also end the game ... you dont want to end it with turning 4 cards by playing your strongest card in the middle :lol: ), after that, cornering your lower numbers is the best thing you can do i guess ... or playing next to your middle card so that it has weaker numbers opened up (e.g. playing geezard to left/right, playing grat top/bottom)

for your opponent starting ... you just reverse the whole thing: focus on the critical spots (middle and spots next to middle) by mostly cornering your cards since focusing on middle will not be an option most of the time (most players start with middle :) )

but this is a beginner guide without any special rules included so its just basic tactics for a loser winner game, hope you make some use of it :D
    pokemon master

Postby ChestPecRespect » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Thank you. Been here almost 2 months now and I haven't even figured out not to play the strongest card in the middle.
    Good starting point.
    ChestPecRespect

Return to Triple Triad