Triple Triad Flash Online : Forum
  • Play Triple Triad
  • The cards
  • Community
  • Forum
  • Blue's Debut + Some Noob Questions

This is where you talk strategy! What are your technics to win? Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Blue's Debut + Some Noob Questions

Postby BlueAuraEX » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Hello, everyone! The Blue Aura is here, and wanting to just give a big hello to everyone here at the TTFO Forums! I've been playing here for a few days now, and I just thought now would be a great time to introduce myself here in the Forums section of the website. This place really is great. The Mods/Admins/Creators/etc. really did a great job on the game's coding. It's "just" like the original Triple Triad from FFVIII, only much better.

This is just a small question, but I was wondering if perhaps custom cards will ever be a reality here on TTFO? Because, I happen to also have the Triple Triad App for my Samsung Galaxy S phone by Vish, and it has custom cards on there along with the original cards from FFVIII. Just a little food for thought, is all, not meaning to sound as if I like one over the other, because both are very well done and coded (even though Vish's has just "ok" online coding).

For my last question, I'd like to ask a Mod/Admin on how exactly to edit my profile? I'll try to update my avatar/basic info/etc., but it doesn't seem to ever really show it to me. Is this a site error, or an error on "my" part? If the latter is true, I'd like if a Mod/Admin could help me out with that. ^ ^;

Anyways! Glad to be here, and I can't wait to play some more Triple Triad here through the years to come! This is BlueAuraEX, speedin' off.
    BlueAuraEX

Re: Blue's Debut + Some Noob Questions

Postby Diablos 88 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 am

WELCOME! :)
    Diablos 88

Postby ClerothSun » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:20 am

To edit avatar: http://www.tripletriadflashonline.com/en/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=avatar
    Note the restrictions. It can't be larger than 90x90 or 6 KiB. You should be able to edit the rest of your profile in there.
    ClerothSun

Postby CbbK » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi BlueAuraEx and welcome to TTFO :)
    Thanks for your encouragements. You can edit your profile from the forum, but note that your avatar won't be the one displayed in the game. To change your avatar in game click on yourself in the lobby and follow the instructions given in the "avatar" tab.
    About the cards, I wish to keep the original set, because many other TT websites added custom cards and kind of broke the original balance / spirit.
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Postby BlueAuraEX » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:55 pm

About profile editing: Yeah, I figured that much, but for some odd reason, whenever I try to upload an avatar, or do "anything" to my profile, it always takes me back to the password confirmation screen. I'll try to enter my current password in hopes it'll work but nothing changes/happens...Is this an error with Internet Explorer, do you think? (That's what I'm using right now to come here) If so, would using Google Chrome make it work? I suppose I could try that out...

About the custom cards: I can totally understand that. Makes sense, since you'd basically have to completely rebalance the entire game, which would be a bit more trouble than it's worth.
    BlueAuraEX

Postby CbbK » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:26 pm

No it's not browser dependent, I'll check it this week end to see if there's something wrong.
    CbbK
    Site Admin

Return to Triple Triad